What is a sign of a professional online writing service? There are a lot of them: support team, money-back guarantee, free revisions, plagiarism-free papers, a deep and good research, assistance, etc. And what is the sign of a great writer? As long as experience or skills can’t be checked before the prompts are actually sent, the only way to see if a writer is reliable is to read some feedback on the previous tasks they have worked on.
Feedback on a College Essays and Papers Writer
Most websites, like the college essay writing service OnlineCollegeEssay.com, have their own Feedback page with reviews from numerous customers on the sort of help, the writers they worked with, services they ordered, and final samples of essays that they have received.
In fact, it is very helpful. Why? It gives a potential client a better understanding of the results to expect from the service: the way an application is processed, how experts write college essays, their ability to work on various topics, etc.
Oftentimes it happens that a student tells themselves: ‘When an author is assigned to my academic assignment, I want to know more about his/her experience. I may hire one of the dummies that might assist me, but I simply need to check the Feedback section first.’ And here comes a trouble – the writer has no feedback. What does it point at?
Feedback Problems with a Custom Paper Author from a College Essay Writing Service
The common idea is the following: no written feedback – no trust. It is true that many companies have numerous penmen, yet no feedback for each of them. And even though their support is affordable (or even one of the cheapest), most customers start asking to switch a creator.
What does the absence of feedback point at? There are several possible explanations:
- He/she is a newbie: the level of knowledge or experience may be pretty high, yet he/she hasn’t worked on a dissertation, thesis, English term paper or any other custom assignment yet;
- He/she completes low-quality projects for money, and whenever a negative review is published, the Support Team deletes it to avoid the loss of clients;
- He/she is inexperienced and has been improving skills for a long time by helping others with applications without a chance to work on one himself/herself;
- It is a part-time job for an assigned writer, so he/she doesn’t work much and hasn’t completed many assignments;
- He/she is not a native speaker (the UK or the US, Australian or Canadian). And though, the support is cheap, as it is not popular.
Every time a student wants to buy a sample from one of the best agencies, he/she has to understand that not all team members with entrance tickets are the same. They passed the admission test, yet still need time to learn how to work hard and fast as well as to gain some feedback, do multiple projects for sale and of any format to meet all needs and requirements. Thus, do not judge harshly if a writer does not have a large list of feedback, look through their samples, make an order and be the first to put a great review.